Linley IoT Hardware Conference 2017
Registration Opens May 16
The Internet of Things (IoT) and wearables span a wide range of end products. Building a successful device, however, requires making the right choice of digital, analog, RF, and sensor components. Combining all these elements into a working system can challenge designers, who must have a solid understanding of these diverse technologies as well as system-level issues such as security and low-power design. Picking the set of features that will appeal to customers in rapidly evolving markets presents many challenges.
To better prepare for the challenges in IoT and wearable design, join us on July 25 - 26 when we host the Linley IoT Hardware Conference at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Santa Clara, CA. This two-day, single-track conference will cover hardware design for applications such as smart cities, smart grid, smart farms, smart homes, connected vehicles, and industrial IoT, along with wearables, health and fitness devices.
To provide context for later presentations, the conference will open with an overview and forecast of the IoT market from The Linley Group.
- Wireless connectivity for edge devices, Bluetooth mesh versus ZigBee/Thread
- IoT LPWAN standards: NB-IoT, LoRa, 802.11ah
- Development of 5G for IoT
- Sensors for consumer, industrial, and health/wellness applications
- Security in IoT client devices and networks
- Low-power IoT and wearable processors
- Processors for voice UIs and AI in IoT devices and digital assistants
- Smart glasses: displays, sensors, and processors
- Connected vehicles
You'll also have the opportunity to meet with industry leaders, The Linley Group analysts, network with your peers, attend an evening reception with sponsor exhibits and demos, and more.
The conference includes:
- Sponsor exhibits and demos
- Evening networking reception
- Raffles by The Linley Group
- Hosted speaker tables at lunch (meet the presenters)
- Free parking
- Continental breakfast and gourmet lunch
- Free Wi-Fi
For an idea of what you can expect from the technical program, please view the 2016 agenda. Note that this year’s event is expanding to two full days of presentations.
The conference is targeted for system designers, chip designers, software designers, OEM/ODMs, press, and the financial community. Attendance is free to qualified online registrants.
To keep informed about this and other upcoming events, subscribe to Linley Newsletter, our free email newsletter.
Contact Madelyn Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org for information on sponsorship opportunities.
Location: Hyatt Regency Hotel, Santa Clara, CA